We are looking to hire an Odoo Developer that would like to establish himself in a progressive and challenging environment.
- Gather and address technical design requirement
- Handle API Management between Odoo and other Platforms
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain Odoo Add-ons related modules such as Inventory, Sales, MRP, Invoicing, Purchasing, etc.
- Build reusable codes and libraries
- Involved in troubleshooting and debug processes
- Pro-actively give structure, process, and documentation ideas to improve code quality and efficiency
- Maintain an effective and efficient communication with our Consultants and Business Analysts
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Experience in Odoo Development(1-2 Years)
[Fresh Grads are welcome to apply]
- Strong knowledge of Python and Odoo Framework
- Familiar with Odoo Add-ons and Database Structure
- Understand OOP & MVC Concepts, ORM, SQL, XML, HTML, and CSS
- Experience with Odoo API (and its maintenance)
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Familiar with Linux Environment
- Shalat 5 times a day (for Muslims)
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and Islamic culture
- Comfortable workplace with interesting facilities
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as monthly sports sessions, team building events, and much more
Attractive salary package (basic salary, health BPJS, Bpjamsostek, THR, performance bonus)
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.