Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
We are looking to hire an Graphic Designer that would like to establish himself in a progressive and challenging environment.
- Conceptualizing and creating visual designs for marketing materials and other division needed.
- Producing final design assets in various formats, whether for print, web, or other media
Stay updated with industry trends, emerging design techniques, and software advancements
- Manage and organize design files, assets, and resources efficiently
- Bachelor Degree or Higher [Freshgrad are welcome to apply]
- Clear design portfolio containing previous work completed professionally or personally
- Able to understand typography design and its hierarchy on visuals
- Proficient in the use of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma
- Proficient in video editing is a plus
- Having own tools (Computer/Laptop) to support your work [for remote worker]
- Able to work meet deadlines
Shalat 5 times a day (for Muslims)
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and Islamic culture
- Comfortable workplace with interesting facilities
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company. Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as monthly sports sessions, team building events, and much more.
Attractive salary package (basic salary, health BPJS, Bpjamsostek, THR, performance bonus)
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink